About The Ridge –
An Addiction Recovery Center
We’re unlike most addiction recovery centers because we offer an upscale and discreet recovery experience in a comfortable, serene private home, reminiscent of a bed and breakfast. Our experienced physicians, nurses, and counselors are dedicated to help you achieve your drug and alcohol treatment goals with a highly personalized level of attention.
How We’re a Unique Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center
- We have received the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, whose standards are regarded as the most rigorous in the industry. This accreditation places us among other leading treatment facilities nationwide and we are recognized as a top performer in the tri-state area.
- Our primary goal during drug and alcohol treatment is to give each patient hope and use it as a tool to achieve long-term sobriety – our staff is keenly in touch with this as a core deliverable.
- We provide individualized medical and clinical treatment for addiction recovery. We serve patients through every step of the recovery process, from in-home intervention assistance at the front-end, to outpatient aftercare. We will travel to pre-meet with family members to set and lead an intervention strategy to help the patient – of his or her volition – get treatment.
- We have physicians, nurses, and many credentialed counselors with years of experience in chemical dependency treatment.
- We are a small addiction recovery facility with only 14 beds, and therefore have a high staff-to-patient ratio. Our limited number of patients can offer anonymity for those seeking a private recovery experience.
- Family is welcome and encouraged as part of the drug and alcohol treatment process. Family members can receive their own education and therapy within the program.
- In making our clients stay as comfortable as possible, we offer an executive chef, contributing to the feel of a bed and breakfast.
- We provide transportation to and from the local private airport as well as from CVG (Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International Airport).
- We provide 5-star accommodations within a serene and comfortable environment to foster recovery. Enjoy 51 wooded acres, posh rooms, great food, a sauna, pond, spacious grounds, pool, and more.
- The Ridge is competitively priced for the level of addiction recovery clinical care and amenities we provide.
- Local patients are able to receive continuing care in our nearby outpatient and aftercare drug and alcohol treatment programs at Northland.